|Licence / Price:
ArcGIS Explorer is a powerful geographic information system (GIS) software developed by Esri, a leading provider of mapping and spatial analytics solutions. Designed for both novice users and GIS professionals, ArcGIS Explorer offers a comprehensive platform for visualizing, analyzing, and sharing spatial data and maps.
- Data Visualization: Visualize spatial data in various formats, including maps, images, and layers, to gain insights into geographic patterns, trends, and relationships. Display data from multiple sources, such as shapefiles, GPS data, satellite imagery, and online services, on interactive maps and scenes.
- Interactive Mapping: Interact with maps and geographic data using intuitive navigation and exploration tools. Pan, zoom, and rotate maps to view different areas and perspectives, and interact with map features, such as points, lines, and polygons, to query, identify, and analyze spatial information.
- Spatial Analysis: Perform spatial analysis and geoprocessing tasks to analyze spatial relationships, conduct proximity analysis, calculate spatial statistics, and derive actionable insights from spatial data. Use built-in analysis tools and workflows to perform common GIS tasks and operations.
- Data Editing: Edit and update spatial data and attributes directly within ArcGIS Explorer, enabling users to create, modify, and delete features, attributes, and geometry. Use editing tools and workflows to digitize new features, update existing data, and maintain data integrity and accuracy.
- Map Authoring: Author and design custom maps and layouts using ArcGIS Explorer’s map authoring tools and templates. Customize map symbology, labeling, and annotation, and create dynamic, interactive maps for presentations, reports, and publications.
- Data Sharing: Share maps, data, and analysis results with stakeholders and collaborators using built-in sharing and collaboration tools. Publish maps and data to ArcGIS Online, share content via web links, embed maps in websites and applications, and collaborate on projects with team members in real-time.
- Integration with ArcGIS Platform: Seamlessly integrate ArcGIS Explorer with other Esri products and services, such as ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Pro, and ArcGIS Enterprise, to leverage additional capabilities and resources. Access curated content, data layers, and basemaps from the ArcGIS Living Atlas of the World, Esri’s premier collection of geographic information.
Getting Started with ArcGIS Explorer:
- Download and Installation: Download ArcGIS Explorer from the Esri website or ArcGIS Marketplace and follow the installation instructions to install the software on your computer.
- Accessing Data: Access spatial data and maps from various sources, such as local files, online services, and ArcGIS Online content. Open existing maps or create new maps by adding layers, data sources, and basemaps.
- Exploring Maps: Explore maps and data using navigation and exploration tools, such as pan, zoom, and identify. Interact with map features to query attributes, measure distances, and perform spatial analysis tasks.
- Analyzing Data: Perform spatial analysis tasks and geoprocessing operations using built-in analysis tools and workflows. Analyze spatial relationships, calculate statistics, and derive insights from spatial data.
- Sharing Content: Share maps, data, and analysis results with others using ArcGIS Explorer’s sharing and collaboration features. Publish maps to ArcGIS Online, share content via web links, and collaborate on projects with team members.
- Customizing Workflow: Customize ArcGIS Explorer’s functionality and workflow to suit your specific needs and requirements. Develop custom tools, scripts, and workflows using scripting and development tools provided by Esri.
User Reviews: Discover what users are saying about ArcGIS Explorer:
- “ArcGIS Explorer has been an invaluable tool for visualizing and analyzing spatial data in our organization. Its intuitive interface, comprehensive features, and integration with the ArcGIS platform make it a must-have for GIS professionals.” – Emily S.
- “As a GIS analyst, I rely on ArcGIS Explorer to perform spatial analysis and create custom maps for projects and presentations. Its rich set of tools, data visualization capabilities, and collaboration features make it an essential part of my workflow.” – John D.
- “ArcGIS Explorer has transformed the way we work with spatial data and maps. Its user-friendly interface, powerful analysis tools, and seamless integration with other Esri products have helped us streamline our GIS workflows and make informed decisions based on spatial insights.” – Rachel L.
Share Your Thoughts: Share your experience with ArcGIS Explorer in the comments below. Whether you’re a GIS professional, researcher, or enthusiast, let us know how ArcGIS Explorer has helped you visualize, analyze, and share spatial data and maps. Your feedback is valuable to us!
Download Now! Experience the power and versatility of ArcGIS Explorer for yourself. Click the download button now to start exploring, analyzing, and sharing spatial data and maps with ease and confidence.