Page Created By:
Page Views: 296 Views
From Microsoft: Designed to give you the finest document-formatting tools, Word helps you organize and write your documents more efficiently. In addition, you can save documents online and access, edit, and share them from almost any Web browser. Your documents stay within reach so you can capture your best ideas whenever and wherever they occur. In Read Mode, text reflows in columns automatically for easier on-screen reading. And fewer menus-only tools that add value to your reading-keep you focused on your content. The familiar Word program lets you create, edit, and share work quickly and easily. Most people can open and work with a document in Word. It’s the most popular word processing program in the world.Sharing is simplified. Save files to the cloud on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business or SharePoint and just send everyone a single link to the same file, along with viewing and editing permissions. You’ll all have the latest version of the file. You and your team can converse, collaborate and co-author your documents in real-time using Word. As you and your team make edits and changes to your documents, the improved version history in Word 2016 allows you to view or go back to earlier drafts. Track changes, and add or reply to comments right next to the text you’re discussing. Everyone can follow the conversation and stay on top of changes to the text, layout and formatting.
- Work together in real time and share with colleagues who use Word 2016 or Word Online.
- Tell me what you want to do box help you get to features you want to use or actions you want to perform.
- Smart Lookup, powered by Bing, brings research directly into your Word 2016.
- Add complex math equation to your document.
- Go to File > History to see a complete list of changes that have been made to your document
- Share your document with others on …