Music Speed Changer changes audio tempo (speed) and pitch in realtime quick and easy. Just select an audio file, mark the region you want to play (and loop/repeat) and change tempo and pitch on the fly. It is also possible to export the changed audio file for playback with other music players.
Use cases of Music Speed Changer are for instance: practicing guitar and other music instruments (guitar, piano, etc.), transcriptions, change the speed of audiobooks, language learning…
– Change pitch and tempo (speed, time-stretch) independently
– Loop region
– Select region
– Import various formats including mp3, wav, mp4, …
– Export modified sound to wav file
– Volume amplification
– Play left/right channels separately (e.g. for duet training)
– Voice/Vocals reduction: reduce vocals so that only music is audible (does not work with all audio recordings!)
– Extreme pitch and tempo changes (for instance 24 semi-tones, which is quite a lot!) can lead to noise.
– For best experience, audio files should be located in the Windows “Music” document folder.
Questions, ideas, feedback? Just drop us a line using the email address or contact form on http://www.tequnique.com/contact