License / Price: Purchase
Version: 2.1 beta 7
Date added: January 22nd, 2020
Language: Multipal languages
File size: 1.05MB
Developer: Mathias Sundman
From Mathias Sundman:
OpenVPN is a full-featured SSL VPN solution which can accomodate a wide range of configurations, including remote access, site-to-site VPNs, WiFi security, and enterprise-scale remote access solutions with load balancing, failover, and fine-grained access-controls. OpenVPN is normally run in a console window, which can be a little annoying to have lying on the taskbar all the time. OpenVPN GUI lets you run OpenVPN without this console window. Instead you get an icon in the notification area (the area on the right side of the taskbar) from which you can control OpenVPN to start/stop your VPN tunnels, view the log, change your password and other useful things.
- Shows an icon in the notification area from which you control OpenVPN.
- Handles multiple simultaneous connections.
- Hides the OpenVPN console window.
- Log file viewer.
- Edit Config (with a texteditor).
- Start/Stop/Restart the OpenVPN Service.
- Dialog for entering the private key password.
- Dialog for entering username/password authentication credentials
- Change password used to protect the private key (Both PEM and PKCS #12 files).
- Configure Proxy Settings from the GUI.
- Use Internet Explorer Proxy Settings (only if manually configured in IE).
- Execute a batch file before/after connecting and before disconnecting.