PDF Master Server Edition Publisher’s Description
PDF Master Server Edition 3.0, installed on a single computer (usually a server) in an office network allows to convert any documents on any computer, connected to this local network, to PDF format (PDF documents or files).
The program does not require installation on all computers, where it is necessary to convert documents to PDF format, as the converting itself occurs on the computer, where the program is installed.
To convert any document on another computer of the network, it is sufficient to print it on PDF Master SE 3.0 printer, which is accessible over the network after program installation on server. Thus it is only needed to add network printer to the list of used printers with the help of a standard procedure “Add printer” in “Printers and Faxes” folder on every computer, where document converting is necessary.
PDF Master SE 3.0, based on a virtual network printer, has another great advantage: it allows converting documents of any formats from any applications that are able to print a document or just any information (calculation results, search results etc.).
PDF Master SE 3.0 automatically returns documents, converted to PDF format, to the computer of the user, who sent it for converting. There are several alternate methods of delivery:
– copying of a document to the personal shared folder of the user
– copying of a document to the folder, specified by the administrator of the program
– sending of a document as an e-mail attachment to the personal address of the user
– sending of a document as an e-mail attachment to one or multiple addresses, specified by the administrator of the program
– printing of a document on a usual printer