VectoBar Pro – Intelligent Mail Barcode Publisher’s Description
The Intelligent Mail barcode (formerly known as the 4-State Customer Barcode) is the next generation of USPS® barcode technology used to sort and track letters and flats. Intelligent Mail barcode technology combines the capabilities of the POSTNET™ barcode and the PLANET Code® barcode into one unique barcode. In May 2009, IMB becomes official, and customers will have options to use full service IMB or along with POSTNET. By next year, all reply mail should implement Intelligent Mail barcode.
VectoBar Pro Postal Barcode allows you create Intelligent Mail Barcode with great control and in vector graphic format. Besides you can create POSTNET, PLANET, FIM, And Horizontal Bar for your static letters. See features for more information.
vectoBar Postal Package Features
* Creates USPS Postal Barcode on the fly
* Adjust bar width
* Adjust Space width and Pitch
* Bar Width Reduction
* Adjust bar height and width separately
* Check digit added automatically
* Data formatter helps you to synthesize IMB data.
* It supports vector graphics format (EPS & PDF)
* EPS Preview for WYSWYG experience
* Add Human Readable on top or bottom of the barcode.